About UsPROVIDING CUSTOM SAFETY SOLUTIONS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA SINCE 1981.
Established in 1981 and located just outside Perth Western Australia, Safety Signs Service values itself as a trusted business partner and safety solutions provided. We understand that different customer needs must be met with unique solutions. We have the ability to customise safety solutions to meet your individual requirements whilst complying with local safety standards. We are your guide to a safer workplace.
available for your safety needs
solutions for fast delivery
You can rely on our BSI certified team of safety experts and our complete range of safety products to provide a start to-finish safety solution.Read More
OUR CAPABILITIESWITH US, YOU GET THE TOTAL SOLUTION.
At Safety Signs Service our commitment to safety and performance drives our business decisions every day. We design our products and solutions to perform for our customers unique needs, because we understand there is no compromising when it comes to ensuring a safe and secure work environment. Our advantage is in the total solution we can offer you:
- Local Western Australia market knowledge
- Custom safety solutions for individual needs
- In-house manufacturing and fast delivery
- Large range of safety and identification products
- BSI certified site auditors & compliance expertise
- A friendly local team waiting to help you
Contact us today at 1300 723 549 to discuss your safety solution requirements.Read More
BSI CertifiedSITE AUDITORS & COMPLIANCE EXPERTS
Our team of qualified Site Safety Auditors can provide a full assessment of your site and make recommendations to suit your facility. Our team are qualified BSI Auditors for AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management.
- Have you updated your signs and procedures?
- Are emergency procedures clearly displayed?
- Do you have appropriate spill control readily available?
- Are first aid kits and fire safety equipment located in easily accessible areas?
- Do you have a comprehensive lockout tagout program in place?
- Are chemical and hazardous substances clearly labelled and properly stored?
- Are hazardous areas outlined with warning tapes?
Contact us today at 1300 723 549 to book a site assessment.Site Audit
Brady GroupPART OF THE BRADY AUSTRALIA GROUP
Acquired by Brady Australia in 2001, Safety Signs Service is proud to be part of the global Brady Corporation group. Headquartered in Milwaukee and employing more than 6,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific, we have more Brady Corporation has more than 500,000 customers across the globe. In Australia, our sister brands include:
- Brady With over 100 years of innovation, Brady is a leading manufacturer of industrial safety and identification solutions designed to protect people, products and premises.
- Seton One of Australia’s largest suppliers of workplace safety products and solutions catering to a diverse range of industries and markets.
- Carroll Established in Australia more than 40 years ago, Carroll specialises in providing premium electrical accessories and wire identification solutions to a diverse range of industries.
- ID Warehouse Provides industry-leading advice, superior quality products and end-to-end solutions in the specialist areas of visitor management, people identification and secure access.
- Trafalgar With more than 70 years experience in Australia, Trafalgar has built a legacy and expertise in the supply of first aid solutions for businesses and their customers.
- Accidental Health & Safety Locally owned and represented across Australia through a dedicated distribution network, Accidental health & safety is a specialist onsite replenishment provider of first aid and safety products and services.
Collaborating with mining companies over the past 30 years, we have developed a range of safety products to keep mines protected and injury free.
As a priority industry for work health and safety challenges, we understand the right processes and products are needed to keep work-related injuries to a minimum.
Freight activity is an essential part of Western Australia's economy. We have a range of safety products to help keep drivers and their surrounding environments safe.
Warehouse work can come with quite a few safety risks. From slips trips and falls, to operating heavy machinery, we have a range of visual safety products to help prevent injury.
Airborne hazards, noise and machinery operation are common safety risks in manufacturing environment, so having the right First Aid & PPE products on hand is important.