No obligation, free site assessment at a time that is conventient for you.
We come to you
Book in a time, and our friendly team will visit your worksite to make recommendations.
We are BSI Qualified Auditors
For AS/NZS 48701:2001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management.
38 Years Experience in WA
We're local. With decades of experience in the WA market. we get it.
Our team of qualified Site Safety Auditors can provide a full assessment of your site and make recommendations to suit your facility.
- Have you updated your signs and procedures?
- Are emergency procedures clearly displayed?
- Do you have appropriate spill control readily available?
- Are first aid kits and fire safety equipment located in easily accessible areas?
- Do you have a comprehensive lockout tagout program in place?
- Are chemical and hazardous substances clearly labelled and properly stored?
- Are hazardous areas outlined with warning tapes?
What is a Safety Management System?
The AS/NZS 4801:2001 standard sets out the requirements you’ll need to meet for an effective Health and Safety Management System. Based on established Health and Safety standards, these systems are designed to work for organisations of all sizes and from across all sectors. Health and Safety in the workplace is a key issue for every organisation. An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) can help you protect yourself and your employees – this is a framework that will allow you to identify and control your health and safety risks, reduce the potential for incidents and ensure you are complying with relevant Health & Safety legislation in Australia and New Zealand.